In this final lesson we looked in turn at each of our finished videos to compare them and provide any feedback or improvements we could. The feedback I received for mine was on the whole very positive, the audience liked my use of comedy so early on in the video and the genre was recognised fairly easily. The only piece of negative feedback I received was in relation to the audio, where there were two problems:
- Firstly the volume of the audio varied from each cut to the next, I looked around at the options available to me on iMovie, eventually using the small box in the corner which changed volume in terms of percentage. Using this tool I then managed to modify all the clips to the same volume.
- Secondly the material I had used for the audio had to be copyright-free. This was an inconvenience because the audio I had currently been using was edited around so that it fitted perfectly. I solved this problem by downloading some music material from a copyright free website (http://freeplaymusic.com). I think the new audio still reflects the moods that the previous music created, so not too much of a problem there.
No comments:
Post a Comment