17 January 2009

17th January

Spontaneously went to a friend’s house, we were going to try and think of some more possible ideas for filming but ended up filming the whole thing. The Romcom ideas seem to fit and with our combined knowledge of romantic comedy conventions I think we have filmed quite a good piece. I particularly liked the scene where clothes are thrown out of the room, it’s a classic convention that comedy films have. Filming this time round I was much more aware of where I was filming from and for how long I was filming. My actor, Mike, came up with some good ideas for cutting which I made a note of to incorporate when it came round to editing. I can’t wait to get into school to edit this on the Macs, as boring as it sounds I’m actually looking forward to Monday. It was also at this stage that I knew I would have to include some music to make one of the scenes ‘work’ in the way I wanted it to. This led to discussions on what music other similar scenes used from more well known films, Bridget Jones’s Diary came to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment