27 January 2009

26th January

Finished the last pieces of my editing today. It seems adding credits to the end of my film is harder than I thought to do on Macs. You have to have a certain amount of video to use at the end of the timeline to place the words on, unfortunately this meant the title appeared half way through the last scene of the film. I spent most of today’s lesson trying to make it appear at the end, I am going to have to considerable Google research to make this work, which is pretty annoying. Tomorrow is an enrichment day in which someone who has experience in making films is coming into school to analyse our work so far and give us some feedback, hopefully what I've produced so far is to their liking. We’ll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment